Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blinkweb

Blinkweb Website Design Software

I have been showing you one of my step by step methods for making money online. In this case I have detailed a process I use to either sell affiliate products or generate leads to sell to others. You can read the first two posts here: Blinkweb Tutorial Part 1 and Blinkweb Tutorial Part 2. So far I have discussed finding a product, service or someone in need of leads and how to create a quick blog properly optimized for the niche. This system is designed for new products or anything that has little competition - ie. a product that has no affiliates (Leads).

The basic concept is simple. All newly released products have no authority sites ranking for the keyword in the serp's. If you are quick, use properly SEO'd blogs and can generate proper backlinks (meaning keyword optimized anchor links) then you should be able to make page 1 of the serp's for the product and do it quickly.

I also mentioned that you shouldn't just settle for 1 of the top 10 positions on the page 1 listings. This is really the key to how I make money with affiliate products and generating leads - I usually occupy several spots on the page 1 serp listings. This dramatically increases your traffic and an increase in traffic means an increase in sales.

I chose Blinkweb, a new software program by Brad and Matt Callen in order to show you my system promoting a product that is likely to have a lot of competition. Brad Callen is well known in Internet Marketing circles primarily because of the success of two previous products; SEO Elite and Keyword Elite - both now considered standard issue for any serious marketer. The point being that if I can dominate this product then you will see how effective this can be with less competitive products and especially for generating leads.

I want to use this post to simply update those of you following this tutorial on my progress. The following screenshots will show you my rankings in the serp's for all the main keywords associated with Blinkweb. Remember I said the key is to occupy as many of the page 1 spots as you can...

Keep in mind that the serp's are still pretty fluid and are changing constantly so results may have changed at the time you read this and depending on your data center. However it is a good sign when you see your site or sites all bouncing on and off page 1.

All highighted entries in the following images either directly or indirectly lead the reader back to my Blinkweb Blog. (Click all images to enlarge)

Here is the current rankings for the term Blinkweb



3 out of 10 spots.

Here is the current rankings for the term Blinkweb Review



3 out of 10 spots.

Here is the current rankings for the term Blinkweb News



3 out of 10 spots.

Here is the current rankings for the term Blinkweb Demo



5 out of 10 spots.

And finally the current rankings for the term Blinkweb Video



Again, 5 out of 10 spots.

As you can see I have managed to put my blog in a position to gather a lot more traffic than my competition. While I will continue to get better placement it should be noted that while position 1 is always best you can still pick up a lot of traffic with affiliate products even ranked lower down the page. Unlike people who search for "car rentals" and just click the top listing, people searching for information about a product - especially a new IM product tend to read several listings and not just the first one they see.

I apologize for boring my regular readers with this tutorial but I have received numerous emails and comments asking me to show you how I approach affiliate marketing. I have now shown you. I don't know if there will be an opportunity to make money with Blinkweb as the information we have so far is that the program is to be free. However these "free" programs usually have a not so free aspect to them and if it does I will be in position to collect affiliate sign ups and commissions for a brand new product that is likely to generate a lot of interest. If it turns out to be a dud - big deal - I'm out a couple of hours work in the short term but long term I will have another indexed blog with decent PR. Remember the Asia'h Epperson demonstration? In the short term that experiment didn't pan out - I couldn't get decent Adsense ads with it and the star attraction got voted off the show early on. Was it a waste of time? Nope - for those of you who haven't checked the blog is a PR4 these days and serves me for links...



The Asia'h blog is only 4 months old for those of you who think it takes a long time to build up a stable of decent PR blogs. If you are interested in the Asia'h experiment you can read about it here; Asia'h Epperson and American Idol - The Aftermath

That's it for this Blinkweb Update. I hope I have shown you just how simple things can be if you do things right.

oh BTW... if anyone is interested in a good review of the Blinkweb program check out Frank's post at OpTempo - Blinkweb Review

or catch some of Brad Callen's comments on Steve's blog Noovy Blinkweb Update from Brad Callen

No comments:

Post a Comment